If you've been reading the blog for a while then you'll know I'm obsessed with the Sketchbook Project and have been doing it for almost 10 years (since I lived in Australia)!
The deal is, you get sent a sketchbook, you fill it in over a year then you send it back and it lives in the Brooklyn Art Library where anyone can visit and look at it. On top of that they do a mobile library tour every year (probably to a city or town near you). You can also opt to get yours digitized so it can also be viewed online.
Here's a sneak-peek into a few of the 2017 sketchbooks:
You can either choose from one of their fun themes to get you going, or you can create whatever you want. Last year I chose to fill mine with simple, hand-drawn patterns. You can check them all out here.
So, let's cut to the exciting news! The Sketchbook Project has given me a supply pack to give away! It includes:
- A sketchbook (and digitization)
- A Sketchbook Project pencil case
- 2 Micron Pens
- 1 Pencil
- 1 Eraser
- 1 Sharpener
So, basically everything you need to get started!
All you have to do to be in the running is:
- Check out the Sketchbook Project here
- Make sure you're following @TheSketchbookProject and @BrownPaperBunny on Instagram
- Leave a comment on my Instagram contest post, tagging a friend, and telling me which theme most interests you!
One lucky winner will be chosen at random on July 1, 2017.