Inktober happens every October, and it's all about challenging yourself to draw more regularly, and experiment with ink. I don't know about you, but sometimes I get a bit stuck for inspiration when I'm doing monthly challenges, so I've put together this list of Fall fashion prompts.
Why don't you join me! Do as many or as few as you like, no pressure. Tag your pics on Instagram and Twitter with #InktoberFF (Inktober Fall Fashion) so we can all play together!
If you're looking for some good Inktober drawing materials to try out, here are a few of my favorites.
- Dr. Ph Martin's Bombay India Ink (comes in a range of colors)
- Winsor and Newton Cotman watercolor brushes (to use with the India Ink)
- Fluid Watercolor Paper (works great with the India Ink)
- Liquitex Paint Markers - I know I know, they're paint, but they're in marker form so they count ;)
- Micron Fineliner Pens
- Marker Paper or Xerox Paper (nice and smooth for the Micron Pens)
I'll be posting my entries to @BrownPaperBunny on Instagram, and of course, right here on the blog too. Leave a comment with a link to your Instagram account or blog so we can all check out your work too